DIGITAL TOUR GUIDE,
RADIO SYSTEM FOR GROUPS
ORPHEO TOUR GUIDE
Orpheo TG: a new generation tour guide system with the utmost flexibility
As such, each device can be switched into either transmitter or receiver mode by tour operators at the start of each tour.
The OTG is a wireless tour guide system which allows visitors to stand away from the tour guide without compromising reception quality. This is a crucial factor for large tour groups. The transmission capability is around 100 meters.
This new tour guide system, designed and manufactured by Orpheo, functions with digital technology.
Easy & Practical
- Channel lock option
- 2 headphones jacks per device (for 2 visitors)
- Simultaneous channel selection through the charger
- Suitcase charging rack option for mobility
- 50 preset channels available
- Conforms to international radio standards
- Suitable for simultaneous translation
- Individual charging through USB/ Jack cable
Lightweight & Reliable
Lightweight, easy to carry, and extended battery life (50 hours) makes the OTG perfectly adapted for both indoor and outdoor tours. Designed and made in France, this device is currently in use at prestigious cultural sites, such as the Orsay museum in Paris, Canton Museum of Art in China, the 911 Memorial Museum in New York, USA.
A versatile solution for many use cases
Used by hundreds of thousands of visitors daily
The supra-aural mono earphones we supply are reusable and can be cleaned simply and quickly with disposable disinfectant wipes (the earphones have no contact with the internal ear).
Our contact-less headphone Airset is the perfect product to optimize the visitors’ comfort without isolating them from their environment. It adapts to any morphology and prevents any hygiene issues.
For tour leaders
Clip-on and Headset microphone
Tour leaders have the choice between clip-on or an headset microphone. For a use outside or in noisy environments, prefer the headset microphone.
2 audio outputs
Thanks to 2 audio jacks, Orpheo TG enables 2 people to use the same receiver at once. This can be invaluable during special events with extra visitors, for example.
It also allows family members, a companion or a visually impaired visitor to share a device.
The autonomy is 50 hours when operating in receiver mode and 20 hours in transmitter mode.
The OTG charging racks come with 24 slots enabling battery recharge as well as modification of the settings on the players.
There are 3 different styles available:
- Suitcase format with lid and carrying strap
- Standard 19″ rackable format (4U)
- Free-standing rack with optional wall hooks
Capability of configuring 23 devices at once.
- Digital transmission
- Each device can be used in transmitter or receiver mode
- Display : OLED color 128 x 96
- Number of channels: 50
- Dimensions (L x W x D) : 9.5 x 5 x 1.6 cm
- Weight: 112g
- Keypad : circular touchpad with raised markers
- Battery : 2100mAh Lithium-ion polymere 3.7V
- Autonomy : Receiver mode: 50 hours / Transmitter mode : 20 hours (battery level indicator shown on display)
- Charging time (complete charge) : 6 hours (3 hours reaches 80% capacity)
- Carrier frequency range : ISM/SRD; 2400 à 2485.5MHz (according to international regulations)
- Adjustable frequency permits 50 groups simultaneously
- Integrated antenna
- Operating range : 100m (open field)
- Transmission strength: -30dBm à +15dBm
- Sensitivity : -103dBm
- Indicator displays reception quality
- Automatic detection of available channels
- 3 styles : suitcase / standard 19″ rackable format (4U) / wall mount or free-standing (24 slots)
- Power supply : 100V – 240V AC 50Hz / 60Hz 70W