Discover our high-end multimedia guide
Our new multimedia touch guide, Orpheo Touch, is a state-of-the-art digital companion. Building on our previous guide system, the Touch combines the performance of an efficient smartphone with the robustness of an audio guide. It has a high-resolution colour screen and a clear, intuitive touchscreen interface. We have simplified the on-site management of the fleet of devices, making distribution and collection of devices easier than ever with the Orpheo EMM. The tours are interactive and fun: audio commentary, enriched texts, HD images, videos, 3D reconstructions, augmented reality, virtual tours, games, indoor and outdoor geo-located maps, video synchronisation… and much more.
A digital companion at the cutting edge of technology
Multi audio output mode
The touch offers 3 different audio experiences :
- Earpiece output recommended for museums or indoor tours ;
- Bottom loudspeaker used mainly for outdoor sites and national parks ;
- Dual headphone jack on the same unit, useful for peaking hours/days.
Fast charging technology
The Touch charging connector was designed using more than 25 years of research in audio guide system design manufacturing.
The connector ensures a high mechanical hold and a fast charging speed (10 W). The device can be fully charged in less than 3 hours and therefore offers a high utilisation rate for museum staff.
Smart battery management
The power manager of the Touch optimises the performance and longevity of the battery. Thanks to our custom fonctionality, battery life is significantly extended compared to other commercial products. Even after 500 charge cycles. The battery has 4 000 mAh capacity and offers up to 18 hours of continuous autonomy running a tour app.
Safety is a key component especially in public environments.
The Orpheo Touch combines 8 safety checkpoints : temperature protection, short circuit protection, reset protection, input over voltage protection, output over voltage protection, OTG protection, output over current protection and battery TCO protection.
A software platform to manage your devices in the cloud
To facilitate on-site operations, we offer a tool that allows you to easily manage your device fleet on site or remotely. With a few clicks, you can deploy the visit app to all your devices simultaneously. From your Internet connected computer, you can access the interface at any time to control your multimedia guides, schedule software or content updates or obtain detailed statistics.
(number of updated devices, date of last connection...)
(sound level, sleep mode, brightness...)
Used and approved by millions of visitors
- Capacitive IPS Multitouch Screen — 5.45″
- High resolution colour display — 720 x 1440 — 282 ppi
Camera & sensors
- Camera 13.8 Megapixel — Autofocus, 120° wide-angle lens
- GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, ambient lighting
- Li-Ion Polymer Battery — 4000 mAh
- Up to 18 hours of navigation
- Fast charging mode
Synchro & Triggering
- GPS — Wifi (2.4 GHz) — Bluetooth 4.0
- Infra-red — RFID (device tracking)
- Video synchronisation (SMPTE time code, lip sync…)
- Synchronisation with other systems (Show Controllers)
- Compatible with induction loop — hearing impaired
- Sign Language tours
- Lanyard (neck strap) and Voice Over
- ABS shock resistant plastic
- Weatherproof and fireproof casing
- 2 built-in High Quality loudspeakers
- 2 stereo audio jacks — 3.5 mm
- 16 charging slots — 3 charger formats available
- Standard 19″ / Rackable into existing furniture / Wall-mounted
Core & Memory
- Android 8.0 operating system
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-core 1.4 Ghz
- 16 GB storage and 2GB memory
- Up to 256 GB on microSD card
- 19 x 7.7 x 1.7 cm
- Weight: 196g
- 45 x 19.6 x 9 cm
- Weight: 2.5kg